Fletcher Hotels establishes high priority to health and safety of its guests and employees and takes every precaution necessary to prevent infection and the spreading of Covid-19. In order to welcome you in a safe environment all hotels are completely adapted to the new situation. Everything is taken into account and all guidelines for a carefree and save stay are met.
- Improved protocols for cleaning and hygiene
- Regularly disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals, lift buttons with antibacterial fluids.
- We offer our guests disinfecting dispensers in public areas.
- Comply to the procedures for handling colleagues and guests, who have fallen ill.
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of the government.
Measures in our restaurants:
- Please wait at the indicated spots until our hosts directs you to a table.
- Keep 1,5 metre distance. Both from our employees and other guests.
- To keep a safe distance we serve at an appropriate distance.
- Up to 4 people at a table (unless it's a household)
- Preferably pay by card or contactless.
For our hotel guests
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available in your hotel room. Room service is available for the full day. Make use of our sanitary facilities in your hotel room.
We understand that due to the past period you feel the need go out and about, but the unsure situation can keep you from booking a getaway. To reassure you we offer the possibility of free cancellation, so you do not lose any money and will also have the possibility the change the date of your booking.
- Temporary offer: Just as these times ask of us we offer you an extra flexible cancellation policy. Reservations with an arrival until the 15th of November 2020 can be cancelled for free until the day of arrival. With a no-show, without cancelling your reservation, we have to charge the costs of the reservation to your account.
- Contact Fletcher Receptie via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0347- 750 430.
In case you wish to change the date of your booking to a new date or destination and the new date or the destination is more expensive compared to the original booking we are obliged to charge you with the difference in cost. The cancellation terms and conditions apply to bookings made through fletcher.nl or our hotel websites. Whenever you did not choose to change the booking yourself you will receive a voucher code for the down payment. These codes can be used as a means of payment on fletcher.nl, or in the hotels and restaurants. Whenever the code still holds value a year after issuing the voucher code you will be able to receive the remaining amount in your bank account.