What do you think about a wonderful hotel package? Fletcher Hotels composed this deal, to make sure you are surrounded by beautiful nature and nearby vibrant cities.
What do you get?
- Drink to give you a warm welcome
- 2 x overnight stay
- 2 x extensive breakfast buffet
- 1 x delicious 3-course à la carte dinner at the day of arrival
- Information pack with various cycling and walking routes.
- Free WIFI and parking
Surprise! Especially for your we added 3 additional hotels to this amazing offer! Book your stay with Fletcher Hotels including a special discount now at the following additional hotels: Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Kasteel Erenstein, Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Jagershorst-Eindhoven and Fletcher Wellness-Hotel Helmond.
This package is valid until 30-09-2020 (with exception of national holidays and events) for two persons on a standard two-person hotel room. The price does not include tax and handling fee and weekend surcharge (€5 or €10 p.p.p.n.) when staying on Friday and/or Saturday.
We have also never been in a situation like this! The Coronavirus has a great impact on us all. We will do our very best to inform you. We hope you understand that the current regulations are leading to many questions which places enormous strains on our guest support. Of course we will be at your service and we would like to refer you to our contact form.
Taking care of our guests and employees is our number one priority. You are very welcome in our hotels! We followed up on all regulations concerning the Coronavirus to limit any risk. Our restaurants and bars will be closed until the 6th of April. However, for all our hotel guests breakfast is served in your hotel room and room service is available.
Of course we will follow up on the Protocol Coronavirus drawn up by the very well informed Fletcher Corona Project Team. Accordingly, all developments will be monitored and guidelines from the government will be executed. We would like to refer you to the RIVM(National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) for answers to frequently asked questions. For questions related to cancellation we would like to refer you to the general terms and conditions. For making any changes to your booking or cancellations we refer you to the contact form.
What we do in our hotels to ensure the safety of our guests:
- Guidelines and recommendation from to government are closely monitored.
- All hotels are up-to-date on any information concerning COVID-19 and management instructions
- More attention to hand hygiene in all our hotels
- Improved protocols for cleaning and hygiene
- Frequent disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals, elevator buttons with anti-bacterial liquid.
- We offer our guests disinfected dispensers in public areas.
- Enforcing procedures for handling colleagues who are ill.