This website was created and is maintained by Fletcher Hotels. Please read the fine print before using this website. All of the following applies to the website.
1. By using this website, you agree with this disclaimer.
2. Fletcher Hotels makes every effort to update and/or add to the content of the website on a regular basis.
3. Despite this care and attention, the content may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. Fletcher Hotels can in no way guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website.
5. Fletcher Hotels does not accept any liability for any loss or damage that may occur as a result of the publication of the information on this website.
6. All rights reserved by Fletcher Hotels, unless stated otherwise.
7. Fletcher Hotels may remove all text within this website without prior notice.
8. Fletcher Hotels reserves the right to amend this disclaimer without notice.
Fletcher Hotels has a privacy statement which means that your personal information will be kept confidential.
1. Processing of personal information
Fletcher records the necessary information when you:
a) make a reservation at one of our hotels;
b) purchase a product or service from us by any other means or;
c) request information (leaflets, brochures, magazines, quotations, newsletters etc.);
d) play a game on one of the Fletcher sites.
Fletcher uses this information for the execution of the agreement in question, for the other services it provides and for promoting products and services or new products and services provided by Fletcher and specially selected companies. In very exceptional circumstances, Fletcher may pass on contact details to its parent company - Fletcher Hotels - to alert you to other services/products by Fletcher Hotels. Fletcher will try to take your preferences into account.
If you do not wish to receive information about products and services or new products and services, please notify us in writing at Fletcher Hotels, Postbus 134, 3435 SB Nieuwegein. We will then have your data blocked. It is easy to unsubscribe from the email newsletter by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link in the newsletter itself.
2. Clicking behaviour
General visitor data, such as the most requested pages, are kept on Fletcher's websites, without identifying visitors. The aim is to optimise the layout of the website. This data can also be used to put more targeted information on the site. This enables Fletcher to further optimise its services to you.
a) Definition of cookies
Cookies are small pieces of information (files) that a website leaves behind on your computer. The website instructs the web browser you use to visit websites (such as Internet Explorer) to store these cookies on your computer. There are two types of cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer again as soon as you close your web browser. Permanent cookies remain on your computer even after closing your web browser.
4. Links from Fletcher to other websites
On Fletcher's sites, you will find a number of hyperlinks to other websites. Fletcher cannot accept any responsibility, however, for the way in which those parties handle your data. Please read the privacy statement, if available, on the site you visit.
3435 SB Nieuwegein
Telephone: +31 (0)347 329 092